Hello, dear readers! Today I’m posting on my friend Taylor’s site Greens n’ Chocolate. She’s kind of awesome… minus the fact that she didn’t take me with her on her California vacation. Head on over for the recipe, you don’t want to miss these puppies! Did I mention they have no flour or sugar?
Flourless Banana Muffins
Recipe makes 1 dozen mini muffins
1 cup of peanut butter
2 large eggs
2 medium sized very ripe bananas
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons honey
2/3 cup of chopped pecans
1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the peanut butter, eggs, bananas, baking soda, vanilla and honey into your mixer and blend until well combine.
- Stir in your pecans and chocolate chips.
- Line your muffin tin with papers, or grease them well.
- Pour about two tablespoons of batter into each cup.
- Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes.