It is already the second week in June, and I can hardly believe it. I’ve been spending as much time outdoors as possible, we’ve been biking, I’ve been running, we’ve pulled out the big green egg, the patios at all of my favorite restaurants are open. I’m lookin’ at you Broder’s. 😉
Here are a few more things I can’t seem to get enough of lately.
1. Pinterest crafts that actually turn out. I nailed this one for mother’s day!
2. Planning vacations, even the ones that I might not get the chance to go on. Hello, Mykonos Greece, Austin, Charleston, and Lake Tahoe.
3. Graston. I’ve got a couple of spots I can’t get to on my own. Lucky for me, I’ve got an excellent chiropractor. If you’re in the west metro area, I highly recommend Dr. Muth at Chiropractic Solutions in St. Boni. Graston hurts while it’s happening, but I swear, it fixes those knots you can’t get to. I get strange knots between my ribs on my back, and those tools just get right in there. Last session was my thigh.
4. My obsession with Bobby Flay continues… his latest show Beat Bobby Flay is fantastic. In all honesty, I am totally the first in line if he decides to get married for the 4th time.
5. Beer flights at the Happy Gnome, they have soo many local beers. I think all but two beers we ordered were local. We had so much fun
6. The Pippit App … I’ll admit, I still don’t totally get it, but it’s a combination of Instagram and RSS feeds and everything on it is beautiful and stylish and delicious looking. I want it all.
7. Summer TV – TrueBlood starts in a few short weeks, there’s White Collar, Franklin and Bash, Royal Pains and everything else light and fluffy.
8. This 21 day sugar detox – I’ve cheated a few times, because life is short, ok? No judgement here in the trust tree, right? I feel amazing when I stick to it, my head is clear, my joints feel awesome, my nose isn’t stuffy, it’s unreal guys. The best part so far, is how creative it has forced me to be in the kitchen. I buy a whole mess of foods from the yes list, and then each night I take a look and see what I can come up with. My husband was over the moon happy with the flank steak and slaw I created last week. I’ll post it when I get to it.
What are you obsessing over?